Two researchers/doctors present this intriguing post. I’d like to see more ciations and links to studies, as one commentor states, but this should be filed under “Food for Thought.”
1. Blogs can promote critical and analytical thinking.
2. Blogging can be a powerful promoter of creative, intuitive, and associational thinking.
3. Blogs promote analogical thinking.
4. Blogging is a powerful medium for increasing access and exposure to quality information.
5. Blogging combines the best of solitary reflection and social interaction.
I can attest to the fact that writing here has helped my thought processes.