The areas of proven success excite me, including what I perceive to be a focus on open communication, participation, and transparency. Awareness and use of technology is highlighted as well.
The candidate must show evidence of proven success in the following areas:
- Commits to the belief that each stakeholder in the school community deserves to be given individual attention and to be treated with dignity and respect.
- Embraces technology and uses it as a management and instructional tool daily.
- Designs opportunities to empower students, staff and parents to be integrally involved in all aspect of the school’s culture and climate.
- Commits to high visibility and daily communication with all stakeholders using multiple forms of communication.
- Understands the complexities and nuances of hiring, evaluating, inspiring, and mentoring all staff members to exceed expectations.
- Analyzes and shares student data and educational research as the foundational principles of Professional Learning Communities.
- Models and articulates high expectations
- Networks with universities, as well as county, state, national and international organizations to assure updated knowledge of best practices and teaching and learning in the 21st Century.
How would your school system and administrators stack up to these expectations?