Thanks to all the fine folk that attended my keynote this morning at the Sirsi Dynix Connections Summit!
Selected Library Journal “Office Hours” columns cited:
- Adopt or Adapt
- Room to Grow
- Librarian Superpowers
- What’s Next
- Formula for Success
- Hygge State of Mind
- Talk About Compassion
- Dream. Explore. Experiment.
- Color Me Curious
- Speak of the Devil
- Library Emoji
- Learning to Learn
- The Right Questions
Resources to Inspire:
- Basgen, B. & Testori, P. (2016). Socially engaged learning.
- Deitering, A. & Gascho Rempel, H. (2017). Sparking curiosity.
- Educause. (2016). 7 things you should know about….The 2016 key issues in teaching and learning.
- Fister, B. (2016). Reframing libraries.
- Lauersen, C. (2016). Towards rubicon: The academic library and the importance of making a choice.
- Kenney, A. and Li, X. (2016). Rethinking Research in the Era of Global Universities.
- Mathews, B. (2015). The Evolving & Expanding Service Landscape Across Academic Libraries.
- Straumsheim, C. (2017). Arizona State University Library reorganization plan moves ahead.
- Webster, K. (2017). Reimagining the role of the library in the digital age: changing the use of space and navigating the information landscape.
- Fister, B. (2017). The boundaries of ‘information in information literacy.
- Young, S. (2017). Participatory designs in action | The user experience.
- Foster, N. (2014). Participatory design in academic libraries: New reports and findings.
- Malenfant, K. (2016). ACRL report shows compelling evidence of library contributions to student learning and success.
- Miah, A. (2016). The A to Z of social media for academia.
- Yeung, G. (2015). This Korean university library uses a two-story slide to attract students to study.
- Montana State University Library. (2016). Acoustic Atlas.
- Luca, E. & Narayan, B. (2016). Signage by design: A design-thinking approach to library user experience.
- Head, A. (2016). Planning and designing academic library learning spaces.
- MIT Libraries. (2016). The future of libraries.